POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
Construction is an inherently dirty job that leaves behind lots of debris to clean up afterwards, such as wood shavings and used materials, dirt and dust.
Clean up after construction can be a tiring and overwhelming job.
Although your builders are expected to clean up as they go, you can’t really expect them to do a thorough cleaning job.
It needs a special deep cleaning & this is why we are here
• Wash walls to remove dust, dirt, scuffs, smudges
• Clean all trim, baseboards, windows ,window frames, and door frames
• Clean any paint, the mud stain
• Vacuum carpet, making sure to get into the corners and edges
• Clean ceilings and ceiling fans
• Clean light fixtures and bulbs
• Tanks cleaning
• Remove and dispose of all trash