We believe everyone deserves quality and fair treatment when inviting plumbing professionals into their home or business. We only want the best plumbers here so please provide feedback for every transaction. Thanks for visiting Plumbing Services and please pass it on to your friends and family.
Preventive Maintenance Tips:
When it comes to plumbing, prevention is much easier and less costly than repairs. A few simple preventative measures will make your plumbing perform as designed and last longer.
- 1. Washerless faucets offer the best performance and least maintenance. Next time you have a leaky faucet, instead of replacing washers or inserts, upgrade your faucet to a washerless variety.
- 2. Shower and bathtub drains should have strainers that stop hair and soap from entering the drain.
- 3. Clean strainers regularly to avoid clogs.
- 4. Remove mineral deposits from your showerhead to maintain good water flow. If it is severely clogged, replace it.
- 5. Don’t flush Kleenex in toilets. The paper fibers do not disintegrate like toilet tissue and can cause clogs. It’s also a huge waste of water.
- 6. Maintain toilet tanks and prevent water waste by replacing the ball or flapper once a year, and upgrade to the most modern tank fill system.
- 7. Don’t put items like chicken skins, carrots, celery or banana peels in the garbage disposer. The disposer can’t properly grind them up and they may clog the drain.